Monday 2 November 2015

Adobe After Effects Practice: Titling


2D MOTION TRACKING


I spent some time editing in Adobe After Effects and I tried out 2D Motion Tracking.


To practice for the Thriller opening I tried out 2D motion tracking on Adobe After Effects, this will help me in the editing process of the thriller opening task as I will be more familiar with the editing software, and rather than using the standard Adobe Premier Pro software for the titling, I could possibly branch out to make the titling of the thriller opening more advanced.


                                       
 On this task I focused primarily on the titling and how it would follow the motion of the footage to make it look and feel more natural.
Overall, I am pleased with the final outcome, although it is a little patchy in places and needs improvement as this is my first time using Adobe After Effects.







I used this YouTube tutorial video for inspiration and help: 



No comments:

Post a Comment