Sunday 25 October 2015

Evaluation Question 6

Evaluate your contribution to the group's work


In my group I worked behind the camera helping with camera angles, shots and framing, but I was also in front of the camera for a short amount of time during the end of the video where I had a conversation with Jordan where we used shot/reverse shot. During editing I helped and did some of the editing, such as cutting the clips together and helping with the titling by choosing fonts,  positioning and transitions to make it look as professional as possible.

I was quite flexible as I was apart of all aspects of the project - behind the camera and in front and also, editing. I also helped with pre-production, where I helped plan the video with my group and created the storyboard. I think I worked well as part of our group as we were all allocated our roles and I completed my tasks, as did everyone else. 

From completing this task, I have developed skills in using the camera and tripod and how to set it up and ensure lighting is good. Also I have gained basic skills using the editing equipment such as cutting and editing clips together. But I am also looking forward to further developing my skills in the next task.



No comments:

Post a Comment