Saturday 12 September 2015

Introduction

Welcome to my blog, I'm Amy Heald and I'm a A-Level media student at Tupton Hall!

I have not previously studied Media however I am excited to learn about how films and TV shows are created and the whole process that it takes to create our favourite films; some of my favourites include Whiplash (if you haven't seen this and require inspiration in your life this is for you) and Guardians of the Galaxy, how can you resist the ultimate charm of Chris Pratt?

I also really enjoy watching TV series' and I am guilty of binge watching ("just one more episode" always turns into 5 more, am I right?) for example Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead just to name a few - I absolutely loved these series'.

I am also looking forward to creating pieces of footage, filming and editing which I have previously done before with a few friends for fun; even though what was created was extremely cringe worthy and should be unspoken of as we were young but I really enjoyed doing this so I'm enthusiastic about starting our task which is to create an continuity piece so I can learn and develop my skills further and use different camera angles and techniques effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment